In honor of National Sleep Awareness Week, here’s a roundup of fascinating, informative sleep-related articles.
- From Everyday Health, one woman’s story of how getting less sleep surprisingly helped her battle with insomnia.
- Learn what goes on in your body while you’re getting some shut-eye (Huffington Post Healthy Living).
- NBC’s Today Moms has tips on how to help children adjust to daylight savings time (it’s this weekend, get ready!).
- Sleep and your brain: one study of war veterans’ sleep habits reveals the two are closely tied (Reuters)
- Finally, another study divulges new facts about sleep and weight loss. (Everyday Health)
Have a restful weekend!